This project called for a traditional entrance to a classical period home. Formal design with a little modern creativity delivered a stunning product.
- A paved entrance path leads to the tessellated tiled porch of the house.
- Small hedges of English Box define the borders to a large formal lawn.
- A row of traditional roses border the front verandah to compliment the hue and beauty of the tiles.
- The front garden beds are a mix of traditional and low maintenance foliage that will provide greenery year round.
- Signature bowls on stacked rock feature as focal points through the garden.