A small suburban garden designed to give a 24 hour a day delight to a busy family with high levels of entertaining outdoors
- A garden that was designed to offer the client a place to relax after a hectic day/week at work and to spend quality time with their family.
- The pool was designed with a spa so the family can enjoy the area throughout the year. It is equipped with both solar and gas heating which is beneficial in the Melbourne climate to optimise the usage
- The placement of the pool was arranged to give a lush green back drop to the pool with the choice of stone for the retaining wall to offer the natural feel and to compliment the bluestone paving surrounding.
- The signature large curved spotted gum deck gets plenty of use throughout the year as it is covered with a large solid pergola mirroring the decking shape and depth to a certain degree. The rusted steel face of the deck is also used in the pergola construction.
- Lighting, heating and the installation of an outdoor television all add to the resort feel of the outdoor entertaining areas